Constantly on the move and looking for a way to charge your laptop without being tethered to the wall socket. Here are some of the best external battery chargers with AC Outlet or USB-C Power Delivery port that will charge your laptop and other portable devices on the go.
Can’t find a wall socket to charge your laptop or portable devices? What about taking one with you the next time you travel? These AC outlet power banks does just that. Complete with AC outlet, you can plug any lower power chargers up to 130W on some models directly to its socket to charge your gadget.
Top 8 Best AC Outlet and USB-C PD Power Banks for Laptops
RAVPower corners the portable charger with AC outlet. These also come with USB ports and high power USB-C PD outlet with up to 60W output, enough to charge MacBooK Pro and other Type-C laptops.
- RAVPower Portable Charger 80W AC Outlet Power Bank 20000mAh
- Omni 20+ 20000mah AC/DC/USB-C/Wireless Power Bank
- RAVPower Portable Charger 100W AC Outlet Power Bank 30000mAh
- HALO Bolt 58830mWh Portable Phone AC Outlet Charger
- RAVPower AC Portable Charger Power Bank 85W 27000mAh
- Krisdonia AC Outlet Portable Laptop Charger 27000mAh
- SinKeu AC Outlet 65W Portable Battery Pack 24000mAh
- AC Outlet Portable 100W Power Bank 31200mAh
The RAVPower Portable Charger comes with 80W AC outlet and 30W PD USB-C Laptop Charger perfect for charging MacBook Pro, Dell laptops, iPad Pro, Nintendo Switch, iPhone and other USB-C and USB-A devices. For higher AC power output, choose the RAVPower 100W Portable Charger below.
- Capacity: 20000mAh
- Outputs: 80W AC outlet, USB-C PD 30W, Quick Charge 3.0 USB-A port 18W
- To charge use a 30W PD 3.0 charging adapter (not included) for quicker charging.
Another 20,000mAh capacity external charger, this time in a more portable profile. The Omni 20+ also has a higher 100W AC outlet and a higher 60W USB-C PD port. But it does not stop there. It is the most flexible charger with different output options including wireless charging and DC output to charge your devices. A protective case, USB-C to USB-C and USB-A to USB-C cables as well as International USB-C Fast Charger are included. However, you will pay almost double for this compared to other chargers listed here.
- Capacity: 20000mAh
- Outputs: 100W AC outlet, USB-C PD 60W, Quick Charge 3.0 USB-A port 18W
- To charge use the included USB-C fast charging adapter for quicker charging.
One of two RAVPower Portable Charger with the same profile. This model comes with a higher capacity 30000mAh battery. It is also capable of a higher 100W AC output. The other charger can only run up to 85W. As for the fast charging USB-C PD port, this can go up to 60W output. RAVPower claims that you can use this to fully charge a MacBook Pro within 4 hours or a MacBook 12-inch within 3 hours. When it runs flat, use a 45W AC laptop charger (not included) to quickly top this up. Charging time is an amazing 3 hours with the right adapter. Compatible with MacBook Pro, Nintendo Switch, iPhone, iPad Pro and other portable devices.
- Capacity: 30000mAh
- Outputs: 100W AC outlet, USB-C PD 60W output / 45W input, 2 x USB-A charging ports
- To charge, use a 45W laptop USB-C adapter to quickly charge the battery in 3 hours.
The HALO Bolt is not only a portable AC outlet charger but works to jump start your car with jumper cables included. Use the AC wall plug charger or the 12V car charger to top up the battery. A USB-A to microUSB adapter cable and storage case are also included. Unfortunately, this charger does not support USB-C PD input and output but you have the ability to charge it in the car and there is an LED floodlight at one end of the charger.
- Capacity: 58830 mWh
- Outputs: No power rating offered but there is enough charge for 7.9 hours of battery life for a 13.3-inch Macbook Pro, 8.6 hours of iPad Air surfing, 19.9 hours on an iPad Mini, or up to 62.7 hours of talk time on an iPhone.
- To charge, use the 12V car charger or AC wall adapter, both included. Jumper cables included.
Another RAVPower entry, this time a slightly lower capacity 27000mAh AC portable charger. For the AC outlet, this can offer up to 85W of output (100W max). On top of that there is one USB-C port and two USB-A ports allowing for charging of up to 3 devices simultaneously. It is important to note that the USB-C port is not a PD port and can only support output. For PD support pick the 30000mAh model above. The AC outlet is suitable for MacBook 12-inch, MacBook Air 11-inch/13-inch, MacBook Pro 13-inch and MacBook Pro 15-inch (60W MagSafe, 85W MagSafe, 87W USB-C power adapter)
- Capacity: 27000mAh
- Outputs: AC outlet up to 100W, 1 x USB-C 3A output, 2 x USB-A 2.4A output ports
- To charge, use the included AC wall plug charger, connect this to the 19V/1.6A DC input port to fully charge it in around 5.2 hours. An 8 LED battery level indicator is onboard to let you know the power level.
Available in black, gray and silver, the Krisdonia AC Outlet portable charger is sleek with its rounded edges and brushed effect. Apart from the AC outlet, it has two USB-A port that supports QC3.0 with up to 3A output and one USB-C output that also supports up to 3A Output. This is not a Power Delivery port so it will not charge the battery. Instead, a AC to DC wall adapter is included to charge the unit via DC 12V/2A input. LED digital display shows the percentage level of charge left and pass through function lets you charge and power your AC device at the same time.
- Capacity: 27000mAh
- Outputs: AC outlet up to 130W, 1 x USB-C 3A output, 2 x USB-A with QC3.0 3A output ports
- To charge, use the included AC wall plug charger, connect this to the 19V/2A DC input port to fully charge it in around 4.5 hours. A digital LED battery level indicator is onboard to let you know the battery level in percent.
A brick of a charger, then again, which of these aren’t. The protein block looking power back comes with a 24000mAh capacity battery. The AC outlet has a moderate 65W power output but that is enough to power most AC adapters for small laptops. Apart from the 110V AC outlet, there are two USB-A ports; a QC3.0 9v/2A and a 5V/3A and one one DC 9~12.6V/10A (Max) output. As a travel charger, it comes with a car charger and a DC15V/2A (30W) input charger.
- Capacity: 24000mAh
- Outputs: AC outlet up to 65W, 1 x USB-A QC3.0 9v/2A and 1 x USB-A 5V/3A
- To charge, use the included AC wall plug charger, connect this to the 15V/2A DC input port and it will recharge itself in 4 hours. A digital LED battery level indicator is onboard to let you know the battery level in percent.
This is a generic power bank with AC outlet carried by multiple vendors. This crude and industrial looking power bank with AC outlet looked like it came out of someone’s garage. Still, it has a large battery capacity of 31200mAh and multiple output ports wrapped in a robust body. The AC outlet is capable of supporting up to 100W power. There is a USB 5V/2A output port, a USB-C 5V/3A output port, a built-in flashlight, a carry case and a separate micro USB input port for charging. Finally, there is a five LED battery level indicator and a AC output LED indicator to quickly check the state of the power bank.
- Capacity: 31200mAh
- Outputs: AC outlet up to 100W, USB 5V/2A output port, a USB-C 5V/3A putput port
- To charge, use the included AC wall plug charger, connect this to the microUSB input port. A 5 x LED battery level indicator is onboard to let you know the current battery level.